Cambodian Water Supply Association (CWA) is a local professional association specializes in water service supply both in urban and rural areas of Cambodia. We work closely with water service providers throughout the country, development partners—World Bank, UNICEF, WHO, AFD, JICA, DFAT, GRET, Tetra Tech, Water.org etc., banks, supplying companies, and relevant ministries to bring clean, safe, and affordable water to all Cambodian people. Our roles are: (1) to support and promote cooperation among water operators in Cambodia, (2) to enhance knowledge and technical skills based upon leading practices in Cambodia, and (3) to encourage the sustainability expansion of water supply services in Cambodia.
We are currently looking for: one Senior Water Supply Engineering (Full-Time) based in Phnom Penh. SALARY and BENEFIT: Annual salary range from USD 11,440.00 to USD 21,099.00 plus other benefits.
Senior Water Supply Engineering (SWE) will working closely with the Business Development Manager and Executive Director to provide water supply technical support service and technical management capacity building to water operators and relevant stakeholders. S/he is responsible for an overall management of CWA’s water supply engineering service and technical management capacity building to ensure that the projects and services achieve their intended result and meet customer satisfaction. The specific roles for the position are:
- Conduct water utility assessment and prepare utility upgrade and/ or improvement plant
- Conduct water business feasibility study and prepare water business plan
- Design water treatment, water storage, water tower, pumping system and/or water piped network
- Develop and deliver technical capacity building interventions
- Control, monitor, and report on the technical quality of all technical tasks and activities
- Supervise and manage the works flow of technical staffs, site engineer and draftsman
- Correspond with relevant partners, private water operators and maintain good relationship.
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Executive Director.
The following minimum requirements are expected for this assignment:
- At least hold a bachelor degree in civil engineer, rural engineer, water engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experiences in related to water supply engineering works
- Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving, time management, and communication skills
- High level of English knowledge and skill both in writing, reading, and speaking
- Ability to work under pressure, both independently as well as part of the team;
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, Auto Cad, GIS, or Topography
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and Application Form to CWA Office: Phnom Penh Center, Building F,2nd floor, Sothearos Blvd, Tonle Bassac, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh or email to email@example.com. The Application Form is available for download from CWA’s website: cwa.org.kh or request by email. Please note that all candidates are required to complete CWA Application Form for consideration. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: August 21st, 2020